The industry’s largest and best source for telematics and driven environment data.
From factory and after-market equipped cars, light trucks, heavy trucks, commercial trailers, construction equipment, mobile devices, road sensors, crowd-sourced data services and more.
A marketplace where users have access to more than 2.1 million vehicles and over 12.5 billion miles of driving data to inform Usage-Based Insurance and Road Use Charging programs.
What We Do
Working with leading telematics service providers, OEMs, mobile apps and a variety of other sources, we tap into data from 30% of the vehicles on the road today
- Gather data on driving performance and the driven environment
- Validate, normalize, and standardize this data
- Offer data analytics to simplify risk analysis
- Easily integrate data into insurers’ underwriting and rating systems
- Provide comparative safe-driving index rankings and FAIR Score fleet driving safety score
- Establish a scoring standard for rating and pricing auto insurance
- Enable insurers to improve segmentation and maintain proprietary rating models
For Commercial, Personal and Specialty Lines Auto Insurers
- We put Underwriters in the right-hand seat, with a view of how, when and where vehicles are driven
- We simplify data collection and analysis, leading to better risk assessment and streamlined underwriting
- We help Loss Prevention professionals spot trends and recommend actions
- We aid Claims in more quickly adjusting and more economically settling claims
- We help insurers retain good customers and unlock New Business Marketing opportunities
- We provide better data for better business decisions
For Self-Insured Fleets
- A Comprehensive view of true driving risk that improves fleet safety and saves money
- Minimize capital reserves… how much is enough? Well, how much risk do you have?
- Improved loss estimates… more predictive risk analysis results in more accurate loss projections
- Better estimate re-insurance thresholds… how much risk to retain is a balancing act
- Active driving safety management and monitoring reduces Workers’ Comp risk as well
What Type of Data do We Provide?
- Validated VINs, vehicle make and history
- Driven mileage, garage location, radius of operation
- Traffic dynamics, congestion and incidents
- Weather and temperature
- CSA scores, fleet safety analytics and trends
- Collision data
- And much more... Contact Us to request our full data dictionary.
- Vehicle and fleet data are shared only with consent of the fleet/vehicle owner upon a request from an insurer
- The Clearinghouse is a trusted repository of data, safeguarding access and protecting data integrity
- Open systems and open standards that permit portability and transparency
Find out what The Clearinghouse can do for your business.
Contact Us today.